Savvy Lesser Mortals save money now by buying winter clothes at bargain prices!!I know…..I’m crazy in this heat, to be thinking about winter…..! But now is the time to get some really great bargains reduced by over half!! Should you waste your money on summer things, when you’ve had half the summer already? Or be canny and start planning for winter. The prices will almost certainly have increased year on year, and it’s always a shock after the summer prices, which are usually l0wer, due to the weight of the fabrics used. I like to look at the top end High street stores, which I normally find too pricey, and if you live in a town or city (like Leicester) where you don’t have a lot of the top end shops, then many mail order companies, have free post and package now. Here is my list of money saving ideas!!
Ok – I know a lot of them are black…..
- Sheer silk and lace bouse. Karen Millen. Reduced from £125 to £35. 100% silk. Sizes 6-14 available on line. A glamorous top you can dress down with jeans, or wear at night with a skirt or trousers. Suit pear, apple and boyish best.
- Softly tailored jacket. Karen Millen. Reduced from £199 to £75. 100% polyester. Dry clean only. A lovely soft drapey jacket, with sheer sleeves, which can be dressed up or down for day or night, and even worn in the office. Sizes 6-16 available on line. Suits any shape.
These 2 items take care of your christmas night out…..
- Setif bow back strapless dress. LK Bennett. Sizes 6-16 available on line. Reduced from £295 to £175. polyester cotton mix. Dry clean. Good for hourglass and anyone with a nice décolletage!
- Orson black lace panelled jumpsuit. Reiss. Reduced from £245 to £120. 100% polyester. Dry clean. Sizes 6-14. A great alternative to your LBD, this style will suit some pear shapes and boyish figures.
- Dionne leather ankle boot. LK Bennet. Reduced from £275 to £140. Sizes 36-42 available on line. 100% leather. The belted ankle., means you can adjust to fit.
- Vancouver duffle bag. Jigsaw. Reduced from £129 to £64. A really good price for a leather bag. This style of bag featured recently in magazines.
I guess most of us don’t buy in advance as a result of the impatience to wear the items, and so waste discounted opportunities. But the way to save money is to plan ahead, and only buy what you NEED.
For more help or advice, contact me via my website:www.vickysmithstyling.co.uk
IS it safe to buy in the sales: mail online
more than half of Brits never wear clothes bought in the sales…This is money.co.uk